Thursday, April 1, 2010

Another Early Morning



While a workout was much needed last night after work, the gorgeous weather was too much to pass up. So, I grabbed a few drinks and food with a friend while sitting outside on the deck of a bar. This IS Wisconsin and 75 degree days in March don't come along very often! We headed to a local bar and restaurant called the Lazy Oaf Lounge and enjoyed some refreshing Hopalicious beer brewed from a local micro brewery (just down the road actually). It is an American pale ale and probably my favorite of the Ale Asylum microbrews. It was great to be able to be outside and not freeze for the first time in many many months.



Although I had a good time with the food, drinks and conversation I have been up since 5am this morning unable to sleep. I'm attributing this to the beer I had, as more than one in a night seems to really mess up my sleeping pattern. I don't do this often and not getting my much needed sleep will probably keep me from going out for a lot of happy hours in the future. Now and then is ok, but keeping a solid sleep schedule is essential to being healthy and active. Check out the link on sleep above, it really makes you want to get your 7-8 hours a night.

Looking forward to the beginning of April today and another beautiful day in Wisconsin.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment