Thursday, April 8, 2010

Crazy Tourney And Some Predictions


It's been awhile since I've posted, but lots has been going on recently and a quick post was needed.


So Duke ended up winning the NCAA title over Butler in a classic game of 'David vs. Goliath', however, Goliath ended up winning in the final seconds this time. Unfortunately David (Butler) cost me the chance at winning a certain pool for the second consecutive year, where I finished third. Although, I ended up winning the big $ pool, so all is good in terms of my pocketbook:) Overall it was a great tournament with TONS of upsets, can't wait for 2011! Unless they decide to expand from 65 to 96 team...no thanks.


Baseball season officially got underway on Sunday with the Yankees and Red Sox playing, typical, but that is a ramble for another day. Looking forward to watching the Brewers this year to see how they progress (hopefully) from last season. Planning on getting to at least one home game at Miller Park...always a good time. While they made some steps to improve the pitching staff, it wasn't a great improvement because of how terrible they were last year. The offense should be solid with Fielder and Braun in the middle of the lineup, but beyond them it might be a tough year for getting RBIs.

PREDICTION: 83 wins


And, The Masters started today with Tiger Woods making his comeback after a long layoff from his 'situation' at home. I always enjoy watching tournaments where Woods is in contention over the weekend, but I'm just not sure about him these days. As far as his golf game, I think he'll get right back to it.

PREDICTION: Tiger wins the Masters


That's it for now, but I'll have more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment