Thursday, April 22, 2010

NFL Draft Tonight!

Hard to believe it is already time for the 2010 NFL draft, it seems like the Super Bowl just took place and Favre was limping off the field toward another off-season of uncertainty.

I used to love sitting and watching the draft all day and listening the the analysts say the same thing over and over again. However, this year the NFL decided they wanted to have the draft in primetime on Thursday night instead of the usual all day Saturday and Sunday event. I'm not boycotting it by any means, but it is just another business ploy to make money and grab ratings. Saturday made it an 'event' for me while Thursday night makes it just another program on at night. I hope it flops and gets changed back but I'm not holding my breath.

As for the Packers, lots of needs on this team to fill but I'm hoping they stick with OTs and d-backs. We need quality and depth in both areas.

I swear, if TT drafts Tebow in the 1st round I will stop being a Packer fan until he is fired!

GO PACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment