Thursday, March 4, 2010

Weight Loss...Without Trying?

I've been getting the 'you are too skinny' comment lately and it is interesting to hear. I'm not totally against it, but at this point in time i'm really not trying to lose weight. I understand this is not a really bad problem to have especially when there are people out there who would love to lose some extra poundage. Due to my injuries over the last month my working out has declined quite a bit, so I can only assume this sudden weight loss is from me beginning my 'primal' eating plan. I actually tipped the scales at 173lbs this week...I haven't seen that weight since my sophomore year in HIGH SCHOOL! My ideal target weight is between 180-185lbs, but more muscular.

I have been eating plenty of food in my opinion, but i'm sticking (for the most part) with healthy foods and plenty of protein and good fats. For example, the picture included is my dinner for tonight. One whole avocado, two strips of bacon and three (omega 3 enhanced) eggs with some parm cheese. That is FAT, FAT, AND MORE FAT!!! So people, I am NOT intentionally trying to lose any more weight, really.


On a sports note, it is officially March. MARCH MADNESS is right around the corner!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment