Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Up Before Sunrise?

Up at 5am this morning laying in bed not falling back asleep, so I figured i'd get some things accomplished with the extra time I apparently have. Ended up unloading the dishwasher (and re-loading), worked on some wedding music selections, made a to-do list for the day and brewed some coffee. I have a lovely sister who continuely hooks me up with coffee, so we never run out! Oh how I love a tasty cup of joe in the morning. Speaking of joe...

Good coffee is definitely one of the little things in life that brings me happiness and I couldn't help but think this morning of a great little coffee shop I was introduced to while visiting a friend in New York called Joe. They made THE best Americano and i'm pretty sure I won't find another cup like the one I had there. Hopefully i'll get back again someday, but my friend just had to go back to school. Although, he is now in Chicago and I look forward to trip there in the near future.


Looks like shower time for me, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment