Thursday, February 25, 2010

Life


Life is an interesting road. It can be going as perfectly as expected one day and come crashing down the next. I was feeling pretty positive about life in terms of how things were shaping up for me; eating healthy, exercising with a purpose, starting to feel fit and preparing for the next step in my life with my fiance. Then a death in the family occurs and it makes you realize life is not perfect and can turn at any time.

Death is a part of life, but it still causes much pain and agony when it happens. I firmly believe there is a better place for all of us after this life ends, so that can help with the hurt. I also believe that a person can let the pain turn into a path of continued sorrow or a catalyst for better and brighter things to come. While there is always grieving involved in death, i'm determined to come out with an enhanced sense of wanting to live life to the fullest! (For M.K.)

No comments:

Post a Comment