Sunday, February 14, 2010

2010 Winter Olympics


The Winter Olympics started over the weekend and i've watched a few different events, but it just doesn't have the same impact on me or meaning that it used to when I was a child. I remember vividly watching some of the ice skating, speed skating and skiiing events years ago, but now it just seems like another sporting event. I still feel a little patriotic as I always find myself cheering on the the USA athletes, so I guess I haven't lost all my feelings towards the games. The only sport i'm excited to watch this year is hockey as I find it more interesting than the NHL, although that doesn't take much.


Regardless of my lack of excitement for the games I hope it goes well for all the athletes and that the USA comes out on top in the medal count!


U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment