Sunday, January 31, 2010

The First...

My first post should probably touch on the title of the blog (although it may change) which is 'Sports, Fitness, Life'. These are three things that I love to take part in, watch, read about and live.

Sports - first love and will always be apart of my life.
Fitness - goes along with sports, but is something that i've wanted to get more involved with from a health standpoint as i've grown older.
Life - living life to its fullest is important and is something i'm working on. You can never know what life will bring next, but learning from what you've already experienced is a good way of helping the direction and places you'll be heading.

I'm not sure how this blog will develop or how often i'll be posting, but the idea for it came from someone pretty smart I know, so I figured i'd give it a try. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment