Thursday, June 3, 2010

50 Day Bootcamp: Bring It On!


So, I'm getting married in 50 days and putting a boot camp together to get in great shape seems like a good idea. I started my pledge to eat better and workout harder about a month ago which I've kept up pretty well with (minus a minor Memorial weekend binge), but this boot camp includes my future wife! Actually, the idea for it came from her wanting to get in better shape, so I figured I'd become a personal trainer for a month and half. I wonder how much I should charge per hour? Just kidding, sort of...


The boot camp includes both exercising and nutrition, so it is going to be a challenge. It is especially going to be challenging as she is a vegetarian and my Paleo diet is obviously centered around meat and protein. However, we are going to figure everything out and it is going to be fine. Lots of eggs and fish for her I guess. We had our first workout this morning and woke up at 6am to get it done. It went well and she is already sore after day#1, I think we have some work to do.


50 days until I'm married - crazy. Definitely excited and still lots to prepare for!


No comments:

Post a Comment